Pool or Beach Acrostic Poems

12 June 2011
My students created "Pool" or "Ocean" glyphs from Deanna Jump's Ocean Animals Math and Literacy Fun unit.  Click {here} to check out her post on the unit and click {here} to check it out on TpT.  I think the pool and ocean kids are just the cutest things ever!  Even though we only have a few weeks left of school, I had to hang them in the hall.  I had my students create "Pool" or "Beach" acrostic poems to go with their glyphs.  These poems are part of my Beachy Keen and Pool Cool Packet, but you can snag them for free by clicking the poems below!  To check out my packet, click on the thumbnail sample.

18 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, LOVE this!!!! so cute!

    Thanks!
    Hadar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!
    Jenn
    http://finallyinfirst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    http://ramblingaboutreading.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, too cute.

    mrs.guntoriusclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica, These turned out adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm glad you liked the unit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the free PDF! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can I find the pattern for the cute art project?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Erica,

    The idea is so cute. Where can I find the pattern for the pool and beach kids?

    Thanks
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to have the pattern for the pool/beach kids! Where can I find the pattern, please? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are in Deanna Jump's Ocean Unit.

      Delete
  10. I forgot to add my email.....akteacher05@yahoo.com -- thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are in Deanna Jump's Ocean Unit.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top