Three For Thursday!

25 August 2011

I am Linking up with Blog Hopper for  "Three for Thursday."

Here are my favorites:

My Favorite Font

Click here to check out other great products by Lettering Delights!
Free Product

My Favorite Blog

This is so hard, I follow every blogger that leaves me a comment.  Check out my blog roll.  I have to say, that I have learned the most about blogging from Kristen at Ladybug. 

I just discovered Teaching in Flip Flops through Pinterest.  She has such fun printables.

My Favorite Online Resource 
As, I am blog hopping, I see that I am not alone in my love for Pinterest!  

Follow Me on Pinterest


  1. Pinterest is freaking amazing! I only recently discovered but have now developed an insane obsession. I do it constantly during commercials while I'm watching my shows! haha

  2. I hadn't heard of teaching in flip flops before. It looks fabulous! Thanks for all of your sharing.

    Happy Teaching!

  3. Oh yay! I love Lady Bug too....AND YOU!!!!! How is your new guinea pig?


Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top