Christmas File Folder Word Wall - FREE!

13 November 2011
My Christmas File Folder Word Wall is FREE from my TpT store!  Click {here} to download your copy today!
I wish I could say I am so organized that I am done with all my Christmas/December creating, but I'm not.  I am still wrapping up my Thanksgiving ideas.  I actually, made this file folder word wall last year.  My students used it with all sorts of writing activities.  I printed two so that two students could share one in a center.  I would love to hear how you use the file folder in your classroom.  I heart comments!

*The graphics are all from Microsoft Word.  The snowflake font can be found here and can only be used for items which are not meant for profit; hence the word wall is free :).


  1. My students LOVE using your word walls! Thanks for sharing.
    Finally in First

  2. Your word walls are great. Thanks!

  3. I can't wait to use this. Thank you so much for sharing.

  4. Thanks, what a great resource.

  5. I can't wait to put this in my writing center on Monday! My first graders will love using these words in their writing, and it's just in time for Christmas. Thanks!



Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top