Happy New Year Common Core Math and Literacy Activities, Plus Art Projects!

25 December 2011

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!  I hope you all have off from school this week.  I am so happy to have some time to get things done and catch up with friends.  
I just posted my 81 page  Happy New Year Common Core Math and Literacy Activities, plus Art Projects packet on TpT. It includes a bibliography and art activities to go with the writing.
There are five math centers: 

  • Happy New Year Sums of Ten Center
  • Happy New Year Make Ten to Add
  • Happy New Year Domino Fact Families
  • Happy New Year Count on to Subtract
  • New Year's Addition: Three Addends

There are six literacy/art activities:

  • My Wish for the New Year Writing Prompt and Art Project
  • How I Celebrate the New Year Writing Activity
  • P. Bear's New Year's Party Sequencing Activity
  • P. Bear Art Center 
  • To Keep Myself Awake on New Year's Eve...Writing Prompt
  • Starting the New Year on the Right Foot Writing and Craft Activity
Here are some New Year's themed books I recommend purchasing or borrowing from the library: 
I hope you and your students have a Happy New Year!  Click {here} to check out my packet.

9 comments:

  1. It looks amazing, Erica! I hope your Christmas was fabulous.
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This packet looks wonderful! Merry Christmas, Erica!
    Rebecca
    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I agree Jennifer...my list keeps getting longer! I have some cute penguin and snowmen *freebies* if you want to come check them out! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic! Would you consider linking up with my January Ideas link party? This packet is perfect!

    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Found your blog through TPT. I just HAVE to HAVE your classroom job labels...now I need this one. My wish list keeps growing! Thanks for the cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought this unit and I LOVE it!! Thanks so much for putting together such a high quality material. I can't wait to use it next week. I love that you included the common core objectives.
    ~Fredia
    Frogs in First

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow all 13 of your blogs and purchased many of your units!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top