Abby is hosting a "You Know You're a Teacher When..." Link Party at The Inspired Apple. Click to link up!
You Know You Teach First Grade When...
- "You are a great artist!" is the complement the students give you every time you draw something and it still boosts your ego.
- You must remind yourself and the six year olds, that YOU ARE THE BOSS.
- You instantly say "Wash" anytime someone sneezes.
- You have the urge to discipline children in stores. (So hard to turn it off!)
- You don't curse at home.
-You know what a kid means when he/she tells you someone said the "i" bad word or the "s" bad word. (Idiot and stupid)
- All you have to do is say something with enthusiasm, in a high pitched voice and the kids will get excited.
- Hand sanitizer is referred to as "Hanisizer."
- You love laminating.
- When you sing happy birthday to family members, you forget and sing the "Cha Cha Cha" part.