I am linking up with Kacey again for Five for Friday! Here are five random things about my week:
1. I feel like crud! I have a terrible cold. Last night, I stuck tissues up my nose just so I could go to sleep without nose-leakage! Gross
2. We are having some contraction fun this week with Cara Carroll's Crazy for Contraction Unit. I made her "Contraction Crocodile" into an art center. The kids loved it!
3. My students need to move. I have been creating more centers that allow them to walk around the room with clip boards. I am even starting to make math centers that way. The kids love them and I feel the movement helps them stay focused.
The above center is only $1 on TpT!
This center is not available yet. I am going to include it in an upcoming place value packet.
4. Do you remember that episode of Modern Family where Claire and her brother recreate a childhood photo for their dad's birthday or maybe it was Father's Day? Well, I thought that would be a cool thing to do for my mother's birthday! I found the same vintage birthday hats on Etsy. So, 29 years later...
5. I did my first video tutorial yesterday! If you want to hear my New York accent, go check it out :)
Have a great weekend!