Visual Plans for the week of April 8th and Bears

07 April 2013
This week's story is Splash!  It is about two bears waking up from their winter hibernation.   I have a ton of bear stuff, so I decided to get all into the bear theme this week.  It depends on whether or not I like the reading series story, if I decide to build my theme around it.

The first packet has been in my store since last year.  I updated and added a few more things to the packet.  The packet on the right is new and only $1 or you could grab the Bears!!! packet for $4 and it is included in that packet.

Here is a freebie from the Bears!!! packet:

Some other bear themed products:

This packet is by Rachelle Smith of What the Teacher Wants
On Friday we will be celebrating her "Teddy Bear Day."

Here are my visual plans for the week.  

*This plan book format is called "Erica."  Click here to check it out in Ms. M's A Teacher's Plan Store.
**My visual plans are inspired by DeeDee Wills' visual plans.  I am linking up with her again this week. 

I have been on Instagram for a little over a week.  
Look for EricaBohrerTeaching to find and follow me!


  1. Hmm I guess I need an Instagram account. Oh an I love bears.

  2. I love seeing your visual plans! Makes me want to be in your classroom. I love the idea of teddy bear day...believe it or not, I had one in Kindergarten and I STILL remember it. My bear got best-dressed! it sad that I'm admitting I remember that? :)

    Hope you have a fabulous week. Thank you for always being so generous and supportive to us new bloggers!

    What Happens in First Grade

  3. Great plans Erica.... I saw that bear activity pop up on my tpt screen today. I was looking around for something else to buy to get the checkout minimum, but couldn't decide. We don't do bears, but I like the read around the room. I did get your bears art center and I think, I can make it a spring thing or file it for next year.

    I am behind the times with Instagram... I am still a blackberry user, by choice. I understand why it has been named the nicknamed the crackberry.
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

  4. We love your visual plans! Thank you for sharing! Hope your kiddos enjoy learning about bears this week!

  5. Erica, your plans look so fun for the week!
    I switched things up a bit, and I am moving SPLASH! and my bears unit into another week.. We are doing The Absent-Minded Toad and Rainbows this week!
    Have a great week dear!
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe


Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top