(This frame was made using letters, spray paint, and a frame from Michael's.)
I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' to tell you all about me! I am sure you probably know a lot about me already. You might already know that I love shoes. When I was in Vegas, a few people said to me "Oh, you are the blogger with all the shoes." Umm... yes, I really do like shoes (here is the post from last year). But, I also like bags and clothes - though I have not published pictures of those! My bedroom is way too messy! My goal this summer was to change my guest room into a closet room. It has not happened yet, but when I do, I will definitely post pictures.
1. I love shoes. Here is just a portion of my flip-flop collection.
2. I have had long hair since 1997, after I grew out "The Rachel" cut I had. I just feel like it is my security blanket. I do try and change up the color or the layers. I got some hair painting done this summer. I think it is the new way to do highlights.
3. I love animals and have two dogs and two cats. My Sophie girl has been pretty ill this summer. First she got bit by a tick and her blood was not clotting and she was so lethargic. She was on antibiotics for a month! Then she somehow hurt her back and could barely move for over a week. Pain pills did not help, so the vet switched her to steroids and a special doggie chiropractor. She still needs to take it easy but now she is doing so much better!
4. Here is something you probably don't know about me, I cannot have dairy. So no ice cream for me. This Coconut Milk "ice cream" is pretty good.
5. If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I got into Alex and Ani bracelets this year. I even found a few at TJMaxx thanks to an Instagram tip from a fellow blogger.
6. Did you know that someone made a clip-art image of me? The Tongass Teacher has this cool guessing game going on over at her blog, where you have to guess the blogger from her clip art image. I am flattered she drew me.
7. I sprained my ankle last year and had got out of the workout mode I had been in for years. It was very hard to get back into it. I decided to hire a personal trainer to keep me on track and make sure I don't re-injure myself. I have not lost any weight but I am getting stronger.
8. I love all my blogging besties and the fact that I get to travel with them is an added bonus. Being single at 34 makes it hard to find people to go away with. Since becoming friends with them, I have been to Atlanta, Chicago, and Vegas. When we meet up, it is like no time has passed since the last time we met. We all have so much fun and we laugh!
9. I own and drive my own boat. It is a small 17 foot Key West, bowrider, with a 90 horsepower Yamaha motor! I take it across the bay to meet family and friends at Hemlock Cove.
10. What's next for me:
- I am working on creating a blog post about selling on TpT. I asked for questions on my FB fan page.
- A Chevron Birthday Board Pack
- A Tonal Chevron Decor Pack
- A Spelling Homework Menu Packet
- Color Posters
- September Bonus Packet
- Me setting up my classroom!
I hope you will link up and/or hop around with us over at Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week 2013!