Tax Break Sale

15 April 2014


Did you pay your taxes on time?  I just got mine in last week.  I am such a Last Minute Lucy.  To help everyone with the sting, I am throwing a little sale with some of my blogging besties.  Thanks Abby for the image!!

I love all the positive feedback and requests I am getting for more phonics based literacy center packets.  This is the first year I have started them in my class.  Before we were more focused on a Harcourt story.  Since we have phased out the ancient Harcourt series, I decided to make phonics based centers that could be used at anytime in first grade or at the end of Kindergarten.   Keep your phonic suggestions coming.  I am almost done with all the digraphs!   Here are the packets I have available.
       

      



       

     

         

       

      

It's never too early to get your decor ready for next year!
  

For 123 other DECOR ITEMS, click HERE!

Get ready for the end of the year with these packets:

     

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a memory book! My 3rd graders would love this. It's a great activity for AFTER we finish state testing next week!

    Katherine
    The Lesson Chef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great ideas. In my opinion, holding a tax break sale is a great idea. I think that is the government’s way of giving back to loyal taxpayers, seeing as how it does not really use up all of its budget every year. :D

    Gilbert McNally @ Accurate Tax & Bookkeeping Service

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top