We have 24 days left of school, summer still seems so far away! This summer I have big plans!
1. As soon as school ends, head to Fire Island for some R&R with the family and my dogs.
2. Go to VEGAS and present for SDE and TpT!!
3. Keep at my gym routine!
4. Start a personal blog a la Rachelle Smith! I love how she is inspiring people everywhere to get healthy! I need ideas for a blog name.
5. Foster more animals. Yes, it is hard to give them up but think about how their lives would be if you did not step up to foster.
This is one of my sweet foster kittens, Olivia.
6. Finish up my house! I have so many undecorated, unfinished rooms!
Those curtains have been on that desk for over a month!
7. Visit with friends! I see my college roommate and her kids every summer, they live in West Chester and come down to visit and enjoy the water. I also need to see my Goddaughter more! She lives in NYC but it just seems we don't get to see each other enough.
Christine, me, and Avery. She was not enjoying the boat ride. As soon as we docked, she said that was great let's go again!
Avery asked her mom if she could keep my "kitty."
Me and my Goddaughter
8. Get on the water! I am always enjoying the Great South Bay here on Long Island. We have beautiful beaches and amazing summers. I always have a great time with family, friends, and my dogs.
9. Read! I love reading. I just finished The Fault in Our Stars. I loved it. I also love reading on my Kindle Paperwhite!!
10. Accept my singleness. This trying to meet someone is a sad business. I decided to go back to online dating last month and put myself out there on two sites! It has not been fun. The majority of guys who write to me are in their 50s! It really just makes me feel worse about myself. Like I am a subpar person because I am still single. Honestly, the more guys I meet, the more I would rather be single. The pool gets very shallow when you are 35. Maybe if I stop trying, I won't be disappointed.
What is on your summer bucket list? Link up with my pal Deanna Jump by clicking below: