Links from My SDE Presentation for I Teach 1st - Freebie Links, Too

13 July 2014

First, let me say that I had the best time ever presenting for SDE at the I Teach 1st conferences in Vegas.  The teachers who came to my conferences were the most enthusiastic and attentive attendees.  You all made my job easier and I LOVED meeting all of you.  Thanks for tagging me on Instagram.  

As promised, here are links to the products I shared during my presentations and a few slides from the presentations.   Just luck below the title slides for the links.


Here is a slide from my presentation about center set up. 

I talked about managing behavior using Classroom Dojo.  You can read more about it in this post!

Here some packets that I mentioned in my post.  You can click on the covers to check them out in my TpT store. 

   

 

    





Here are the freebies I mentioned:
      

     


 





My plan book



You can click on the slides to check out the products in my store and my fellow TpT sellers:


 I don't have this file to share.  A colleague created it for the Smartboard and then I made the students' names out of "alphabets" from Lettering Delights.




Some more resources I shared:



Units I use throughout the year:
   

   

     


      

       

    



   

  

Writing:


Fun:


This is a Massive Packet!


Follow my store to get emails of when I post these two new products!


For my weekly visual plans, click here!




  

 


Now available!

Freebie:




Some of the resources I shared:


If you did not attend the session, you can get my close reading packet for Bear Snores On here:


These labels are available here. 


I shared a reading test that I had made.  You can click below to download a Word version for you to use to create your own tests. 

I hope you enjoyed my presentations!  You can read more about my Vegas trip here.

Happy Teaching!
Erica 



8 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm in the very first picture! Bottom right!!! It was a pleasure meeting you! Your sessions were amazing and I learned a lot! I especially loved your close reading activity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice meeting you, Claudia!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I wish I could have gone!! It looked like such a great time!
    Ashley
    The Blessed OCDiva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! You need to try for next year.

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! :) What wonderful resources you've put together for us all to look at through the post! :) I can't wait to dig in to quite a few of these! :) It was such a pleasure to meet you in Las Vegas! :) Can't wait to see what other amazing things you come up with for your learners this year...I'm sure more than a few of those ideas will also be making an appearance in my room as well shortly after! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a pleasure meeting you, too Tamara! Thanks for coming up to me. You made my night.

      Delete
  4. As always... A Great post! I wish I would have signed up to attend your session at SDE :( I didn't sign up for anything with SDE...but maybe next year I will :)

    Hugs
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should next year. I had a blast. So nice seeing you in Vegas.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top