First Day of First Grade Student Gifts

28 August 2014

As I was setting up my classroom this week, I looked at the other done classrooms and noticed they had little bags on the students' desk for first day gifts.  Ahh, I totally forgot to get first day gifts.  Back when I started teaching, no one even thought of giving gifts.  Now, it seems to be the trend.  I figure giving the kiddos a gift might ease some of their first day anxiety and it is not going to be much effort on my part.  I ran to Target and Michaels and snagged these clearance items.  I am only going to give out the balls for my first day gift, but I thought I would give you some options.  I know that I cannot pass up a deal!  I will save the dog erasers for Valentine's Day or the prize box. 


Shopping List:
Michaels - Chevron Bags: clearance for  $0.39
Michaels - Buckets: clearance for $0.39
Target - Dog Erasers clearance 2 for $1
Target - Flashing Ball: clearance for $.70
Target - Clear Bags $2

Click to download the gift tags for free!





A colleague of mine needed the tags for 2nd & 3rd.  So I added these.  I will add more grades for the other tags next summer :)








I hope you can use these tags!  If you already had your first day of first grade, pin for next year.  Follow my Back to School Pinterest board here!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tags!! I bought bouncy balls I was going to use for birthdays but now I will use for first day - just have to make a second grade tag for the 5 grade 2's I have!! Love all of these ideas - super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute - what a way to start the year off right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dog tag-- wish it said kinder =)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top