Visual Plans - Short e and Living and NonLiving

29 September 2014
I am back with my plans for this week.   I am sorry they are late.  My brother got married this weekend and I just have not had a minute.  The wedding was beautiful.  It was at Cow Fish in Hampton Bays.  They had an amazing summer-like day! 
Here are my plans!






I am linking up with Deedee Wills for this week's Peek at My Week!



Some of the read alouds I will be utilizing this week:


Some of the packets I will be utilizing this week.



   

This packet is a new one by my coworker, Janine Every:

I am excited to start our scrapbooks this week.  I am getting the sweetest feedback on this product.  

Here is a freebie for you.  It goes with my Words of the Week word lists:

I hope you have a great week!  Enjoy the freebie. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top