Visual Plans for 1/12 -ck Digraph and Penguins

11 January 2015
This week we are learning about the -ck digraph and penguins.  You can click the images to download the plans. 

I am linking up with Deedee again:

I have included this listening center recording sheet in my visual plans.  It goes with The Emperor Lays an Egg.  

Here are the packets I will be using this week, just click on the covers to check them out on TpT:



I hope you have a good week.  


  1. WOW Erica! It looks like full steam ahead. I really appreciate you placing the TpT products you use on during the week in your visual plans. I gives me additional resources/ideas for areas of the day that I may be lacking. Enjoy those penguins...

  2. Antarctica by Helen Cowcher is a fabulous penguin book (if you don't already have it) and this six minute YouTube clip shows the birth and march of Emperor Penguins.


Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top