Currently - February

15 February 2015

Listening
The wind is howling here!  It is COLD.  My fur children and I are all toasty with my heated blanket.  Yup, that's two dogs and two cats on my bed.  I need a bigger bed!

Loving
I have just the sweetest class ever.  I got so many Valentine's and hugs on Friday.   Last week at indoor recess, a little boy was crying because someone called him a baby.  The class without prompting from the recess aide, started making him cards and going over to cheer him up.  I was so impressed when I heard what happened.  Of course they all earned Dojos. 


I also have a love for leopard print.  Check out these cute sneakers I got from Nordstroms!  Just click on the picture. 

Thinking 
I signed a contract for a new house!  I am excited.  I will be closing in April.   I started a new Instagram because I plan on starting a personal blog and house decor will be one of my topics.  I also want to sell some of my items I no longer use, I have way too much to pack. 

Speaking of Instagram, I recently reached 7,000 followers on my primary account!  Wow.  Thanks everyone. 



Wanting 
Yes, I would love a personal assistant.  I am struggling to keep my house clean, do TpT work, take care of the pets, cook, teach, go to the gym, and gather documents for the new mortgage.   A personal assistant is not happening...but I did pay my friend to come over and help me clean up my closet room.  It was a huge help and it was nice to have someone say "yeah, get rid of that."

Needing
I have a ton of work to get done for TpT.  I am actually off this week and plan on updating my Reading Comprehension Cueing packet.  I will let you know when I complete the updates. 

Pageant Name
I love to match.  I match my coats and bags to my outfit of the day.   So, I think my pageant name would be Miss Matchy Matchy.




5 comments:

  1. A personal assistant would be so AMAZING! Congrats on the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new house. So exciting! I can't wait to see what you do with it. I love seeing your cats and dogs all chill together on your bed. So cute! Ahhh, a personal assistant - it would be so nice. A girl can dream... Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 7,000 followers. That's amazing!!! As for as a personal assistant...my 2-year old thinks she is one and my husband feels like he already is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I broke down and hired someone to clean our house once a month. I am telling you, it is amazing! Even though it is only once a month, it is great. WELL worth it!

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Erica on the soon-to-be-new-home! If only you could have a personal assistant list your discards, clean your new home and feed and take care of your fur babies! Life would be blissful:)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top