Rainbow Craft Freebie, a Sale, and Visual Plans for the Week

29 March 2015
I broke out the paint last week!  I was waiting for some copies to get back from our duplicating office and I was out of building copy machine copies (we have a limit and I reached mine for the month), so I came up with something on the fly.  We read My Many Colored Days by Dr. Seuss and painted rainbows.  At home, I made printable rainbow strip templates.  I trimmed construction paper and ran it through the printer.  You can click {HERE} to get the strips.

Last week, I wanted the kids to see what bears really look like.  I could not take them to a zoo.  So I ordered a digital copy of Bears on my Amazon Prime.  I love this because now I will always have access to it it and I don't need to store it.

Here are my plans for this week:

I am linking up with Mrs. Wills' again!

Here are units I will be using this week:



My whole store is on sale!

Units that I will be using in the upcoming weeks:


Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top