C. Jayne Teach Goodies!

04 May 2015

I was so excited when Chandra of C. Jayne Teach offered me the chance to review her new product line.   I had the pleasure of meeting Chandra in person in Nashville a few years back and she is just the sweetest.  Plus, I adore her creations.  Look how bright and cheery these are!  

She sent me the personalized Teacher Anchor Binder.  I am thinking I will use it for my Running records.  I love that it is personalized!  

Another personalized favorite is this clip board!

I have already used the notepads.  One of my kiddos said "Oh, this note is so pretty!"

You can snag your own by clicking the links below!

1 comment:

  1. I love the notepads! The binder & spiral notebook might not work for me (Australian teacher), but those notepads are perfect!

    ♥ Stephanie
    Fishing for Education Blog


Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top